One-Day Shadow Transformation Workshop
Saturday June 15th
Facilitated by: Giles Carwyn
Are there some things you struggle with that seem really easy for other people?
Do you have dreams and goals that you aren’t actively pursuing?
Do you feel caught in an endless internal conflict; unable to move forward, unable to let go?
That conflict is between you and your shadows. Shadows are the parts of ourselves that operate under the radar. They are hidden from our conscious mind, but effect everything we do.
Going shadow hunting ALWAYS seems like a TERRIBLE idea. (They are tricky that way.)
But if we want our life to be easier, more inspiring, and more joyful, then at some point we need to face what we have locked deep inside us.
- If positive thinking hasn’t changed your circumstances.
- Or… endless self-analysis is just leading you in circles.
- Or… you are exhausted from all that self-discipline and hard work.
- Or… no matter what you do, your anger, tears, doubt, and loneliness seem to go on forever.
- And… Your ready to do something about it, even if it’s scary.
Then Shadow Transformation work is a great next step
Shadow Work® is the quickest, safest, most life-affirming, and psychologically sophisticated personal growth process I have ever discovered. It isn’t a magic bullet. I won’t solve all your problems overnight. But if you are willing to take a look deep inside yourself it can help you make great strides in a short amount of time.
A One-Day Shadow Transformation Workshop is an elegant, powerful, non-shaming opportunity to:
- Understand why you think and act the way you do
- Transform painful, self-limiting beliefs
- Overcome internal resistance
- Feel deep connection
- Embrace joy
Over the course of the workshop we will:
- Gather together and share who we are and what we hope to get out of the experience
- Co-create a set of agreements that will help create a strong, safe, non-shaming environment for us to share
- Explain what Shadow Transformation is and how it works
- Do several powerful, fun experiential exercises that serve as a gateway into the archetypical energies we work with over the course of the weekend.
- Once the stage is set, several participants will have an opportunity to create a Shadow Transformation process of their own choosing guided by Giles.
- Each process is an opportunity to uncover the hidden dynamics underlying an issue you are currently struggling with.
- Once we uncover the painful shadow dynamic at the heart of your struggle, you will have a chance transform it into something that brings you joy and supports the life you want to lead.
- Other participants play an active role in each process. You will be able to support and be supported by others all along the way.
- Each process culminates in a deep shift in identity. You will be left with a new, empowering understanding of who you are and what you are capable of.
- Depending on time, at the end of the weekend we will do several exercises designed to help you integrate your experience and bring it forward into the rest of your life.
- Perhaps best of all–most leave the weekend with a sweet sense of intimate connection, loving community, hope and trust in one’s self and other people.
- And it’s a whole lot of fun.
Please consider joining us for this unique opportunity.
Everyone is Welcome
Giles’ passion for Shadow Work stems from a lifelong calling co-create a world where everyone is seen, known, and loved. Over the last five years he has helped hundreds of people escape from internal conflict and lead more joyful and productive lives. He is also is a published novelist, screenwriter, father, and leader in the Asheville, NC ManKind Project.
Saturday June 15th 10am – 8pm
$100 suggested donation.
Please don’t let lack of funds prevent you from attending.
A $10 deposit reserves your spot.
Snacks will be provided.
Limited to 12 participants.
412 Hazel Mill Rd.
Asheville, NC 28806