Shadow Transformation Evenings
June 4thJuly 15thAug. 27th
Facilitated by: Giles Carwyn
Are there some things you struggle with that seem easy for other people?
Do you have dreams and goals that you aren’t actively pursuing?
Do you feel caught in endless internal conflict; unable to move forward, unable to let go?
That conflict is between you and your shadows. Shadows are the parts of ourselves that operate under the radar. They are hidden from our conscious mind, but effect everything we do.
Going shadow hunting ALWAYS seems like a TERRIBLE idea. (They are tricky that way.)
But if we want our life to be easier, more inspiring, and more joyful, then at some point we need to face what we have locked deep inside us.
- If positive thinking hasn’t changed your circumstances.
- Or… endless self-analysis is just leading you in circles.
- Or… you are exhausted from all that self-discipline and hard work.
- Or… no matter what you do, your anger, tears, doubt, and loneliness seem to go on forever.
- And… Your ready to do something about it, even if it’s scary.
Then Shadow Transformation work is a great next step
Shadow Work® is the quickest, safest, most life-affirming, and psychologically sophisticated personal growth process I have ever discovered.
It isn’t a magic bullet. I won’t solve all your problems overnight. But if you are willing to take a look deep inside yourself it can help you make great strides in a short amount of time.
A FREE Shadow Transformation Evening is an easy, fun, and engaging way to get a taste of what Shadow Transformation work is all about. You’ll get to meet other like-minded self explorers, learn a some elegant new ways to understand yourself and other people, and get a chance to get unstuck on a personal issue you have been struggling with.
It is a wonderful opportunity to:
- Understand why you think and act the way you do
- Transform painful, self-limiting beliefs
- Overcome internal resistance
- Feel deep connection
- Embrace joy
Over the course of the evening we will:
- Gather together and share who we are and what we are wanting from the experience
- Co-create a set of agreements that will help create a strong, safe, non-shaming environment for us to share
- Explain what Shadow Transformation is and how it works
- Support each other in an experiential exercise designed to tap into archetypal energies to shift an issue you are currently struggling with
- Several participants will have an chance use the Shadow Transformation framework to find a deeper understanding of what is holding them back in life
- Perhaps best of all–most leave the evening with a sweet sense of intimate connection, loving community, hope and trust in one’s self and other people
- And it’s a whole lot of fun.
Please consider joining us for this unique opportunity.
Everyone is welcome.
Giles’ passion for Shadow Work stems from a lifelong calling co-create a world where everyone is seen, known, and loved. Over the last five years he has helped hundreds of people escape from internal conflict and lead more joyful and productive lives. He is also is a published novelist, screenwriter, father, and leader in the Asheville, NC ManKind Project.
412 Hazel Mill Rd.
Asheville, NC 28806
You can park behind the camera repair shop on the corner of Louisiana and Hazel Mill, two houses east of the event. The group is limited to 10 participants and there is often a waiting list so please R.S.V.P. if you plan on coming.